Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Teline on the template, I have a news automobile project. But I need to have the same background on all Layout (events, gallery, magazine, etc). How to change I do not find the code with firebug? Thanks for your help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

About your request with the same background on all layout, you can use this way

For example magazine layout

• Open templates/ja_teline_v/tpls/magazine.php file

• You will see code
    <html lang="<?php echo $this->language; ?>" dir="<?php echo $this->direction; ?>"
          class='layout-magazine <jdoc:include type="pageclass" ></jdoc:include>'>
    • Define the new class background into class tag

and you can apply the same with events.php, media.php, gallery.php files.

Hope it helps

Regards

magnytu2 Friend

Hello and thank you for your help. I’m not strong enough code to do what you propose.
    On documenting JaTeline I found a link for changing the background> https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-teline-v/how-to#background. But if I can change the Less file, I do not aarive to do using my fishier custom.css (changes do not apply?). If I change the file Less, is that during an update it will be overwritten? thank you very much

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi

It’s recommended to add custom css code via templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file, if it doesn’t work, then there is something wrong with the code, you can upload here so that I can have a look. This is the best way to keep custom css not be lost when updating template.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  magnytu2 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum