Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey guys.
    I have a slight problem with the background.
    The best way to describe it is with some screenshots, so I’ll include some right now.

(taken at 1920×1080)
    I have some text added to the image since I posted it on other forums as well.
    As you can see the theme is slightly modified, but anyhow, to the problem..

(taken at 1280×1024 or 1024×768)
    The problem should be pretty obvious, the background image (c-gb1.gif) which is just a slice of an image with 2 colors (you should be familiar with this technique) repeated on the y-axis and then aligned using “scroll=(x)%”.
    However it misaligns when I decrease the size of my window.

My main container (site width) is 75% in these screenshots, and both navigation columns are 20% in width.
    Now my suspicion is that is has something to do with the percentage-alignment of the page or the background.

Can you guys help me a bit here, maybe I should make c-bg1.gif match my site somehow, since it seems to work almost perfectly on the default ja purity theme (slight misalignment there as well).

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your website?

shazib111 Friend

you need to provide link of your site..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shazib111 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum