Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How can the background be changed/removed in the masthead? With that I mean the image in the background of the Masthead.

Also, I added a button in the “Opening Hours” module. This button looks like the “read more” buttons on the “Urgent Care” and “Docters Timetable”, but when I hover over it, the text in the buttons stays white while it should turn blue. Now it’s white on white so you can’t read the text anymore.

This is what I added in the module:

<p><a class=”btn btn-border mod-articles-category-title ” href=”index.php/uw_voordelen”>Wat betekent dit?</a></p>

What can I do to make the text light up in blue?

Cheers!

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@bvk1987: You can change the background in JA Masshead module following this userguide: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-module/ja-masshead (navigate to 4. Use extra parameters section).

Regarding button question, it depends on module class suffix in module. You can change the class in red to box-background-primary or box-background-secondary:

<blockquote><div class=”t3-module module box-background-dark box-icon box-icon-clock ” id=”Mod107″></blockquote>

Vicky T Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,

I tried that, but does not seems to be working.

I am trying to fix this along with Module heading (see the difference in office hours and Get directions).

Site URL:http://testbed46a.physi.vedifix.com/

any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Vikram

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not see your changes for the background in css file

Open templates/ja_medicare/css/template.css file

.ja-masthead {
    background: url("../images/masthead-bg.jpg") no-repeat;
    background-size: cover;
    text-align: center;
    padding: 50px 0;
    position: relative;
    }

Background path: templates/ja_medicare/images/masthead-bg.jpg

Regarding the css style in module class suffix, you have to change or define new color from css style and module class suffix configuration.

+ In css file

Open templates/ja_medicare/css/template.css file and find “box-background-secondary”, “box-background-primary” and “box-background-dark”

If you wish to change or define new color you have to create templates/ja_medicare/css/custom.css file and work with it

+ In module class suffix, see the screenshot

1. module_class_suffix
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum