Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m a site JA Social and a number of other components and plugins. Mostly this works perfectly, but I noticed that on a particular computer with IE8, the styling is messed up.

Basicly what happens is that the theme-background applied everywhere. The modules should have a white background with a blue header-area, but all the modules is displayed with just the theme background. Also the content-area should have white background but has theme-background instead. Everything from the top-menu and up and the footer-area displays fine. Its just the left+right+content that has the problem. And it is quite difficult to debug, since I’m having difficulties replication the error on other machines.

I’ve attached a screenshot and outlined the module headers that should be blue. You can also clearly see the background is everywhere.

Any ideas?

1. screenshot
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  erkdahl 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum