Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

in “templates/t3_bs3_blank/less/themes/test_theme/template.less” :

/* Load Backgroundimage from “templates/t3_bs3_blank/images/themes/test_theme” */
    .t3-header {
    background-image: url(../../../images/themes/test_theme/test.png);
    }

In the Frontend, this image does not load and the path to the image ist not to the “templates/t3_bs3_blank/images/themes”, but it goes to false folder to “root/images”.

Developmentmode is on. In the thememagic-preview it’s ok, but in frontend not.
    See the attachment, too.

1. false_path_in_frontend
    2. thememagic
    3. frontend
    Saguaros Moderator

I need a closer look at this issue, please PM me URL, admin and ftp account of site you’re working on, I will check it for you.

scannergmbh Friend

<em>@Saguaros 434684 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need a closer look at this issue, please PM me URL, admin and ftp account of site you’re working on, I will check it for you.</blockquote>

Hi Saguaros,
    i have posted my account to your PM. Have you checked this site?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I just copied that ‘test.png’ image into /local/images/ folder and create /templates/t3_bs3_blank/css/custom.css file and add css rule for the background:

.t3-header {
    background-image: url(../local/images/test.png);
    }

The background is showing now, please have a look.

scannergmbh Friend

<em>@Saguaros 435464 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I just copied that ‘test.png’ image into /local/images/ folder and create /templates/t3_bs3_blank/css/custom.css file and add css rule for the background:

.t3-header {
    }

The background is showing now, please have a look.</blockquote>

Hi Saguaros,
    thank you, and how can i develop a theme with less? I think, a custom.css is not the right way for this.
    In the Framework 2.2.1, i have all my css-codes in my Theme/template.less. I haven’t developed with custom.css. I think, since Framework Plugin 2.3.0, that is a bug.
    What is the Folder “Local”? In the Version 2.2.1, there has no “local”. Is in version 2.3.0 a new folder-structure?

Saguaros Moderator

You can override / extend LESS for your own theme by making change in less file in this path: /local/less/themes/your_theme/

Please check out this documentation for more info about this new feature: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/new-features#isolate-template

scannergmbh Friend

<em>@Saguaros 435644 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can override / extend LESS for your own theme by making change in less file in this path: /local/less/themes/your_theme/

Please check out this documentation for more info about this new feature: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/new-features#isolate-template</blockquote>

hi Saguaros,
    thank ‘s for info. I have read the documentation, but with a less file, the image does not load.

In the Frontend, the Firebug tells me to the root/images. That’s wrong.

1. screen2
    2. screen
    jschroeder Friend

<em>@scannergmbh 435702 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi Saguaros,
    thank ‘s for info. I have read the documentation, but with a less file, the image does not load.

In the Frontend, the Firebug tells me to the root/images. That’s wrong.</blockquote>

I have this exact same issue this is my image path ../../../images/themes/blue/assess_icon.png

but once i upgraded from version 2.2.1 to version 2.3.0 and recompiled my less file it changed my image path to images/themes/blue/assess_icon.png.

Something has to be wrong with the plugin how do i fix this?

Thanks,

Josh

jschroeder Friend

Have yall come up with a solution for this yet? My background images are no longer loading in version 2.3.0 because it changes the path of the url.

Saguaros Moderator

You’re right, there seem to be problem in this new version with this new local folder as when compiling less to css, it compiles the less file in /templates/ja_default_template/tpls/.. folder, not the /templates/ja_default_template/local/tpls/…

There is another issue related to this raised up in Github: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/issues/336 . Our developer will check and fix this soon.

@scannergmbh: at this moment, please declare the background for the t3-header in less file in: /templates/t3_bs3_blank/less/themes/test_theme/template.less and change the path as below:

.t3-header {
    }

Then compile LESS to CSS again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum