Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

How can I only get the features-intro template configuration to show the background image on a specific menu item and a color in the other pages.

I have have set theme magic with a background color and the template the use a background image.

The issue is the image shows as a background in all pages. I would only like to see the image on a specific page or the main menu default menu item.

Here are the site details so you can see it as a logged in user.

Site link
    Login User: jess@uwiano.net
    Login Pw: Welcome01

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The background is work for the feature intro layout wherever you will use it .
    Did u tried to use different template style and assign to those menu with different Bg image where u do not want to show the same image ?

magtaf Friend

Hi Pankaj, not I have not tried a different template style. Do you recommend any other template that is similar in payout as Social-II?

magtaf Friend

Ok, used another copy of social just for login and this soled my issue. thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum