Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How can I change the background image of JA Pop_up module? Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it depends on the Theme you are using.
    For example modern-style Theme

Open
    /templates/ja_onepage/css/themes/modern/template.css

.portfolio {
        background: url(/templates/ja_onepage/images/themes/modern/portfolio-bg.jpg) no-repeat center top;
        background-size: cover;
    }

change the image path with your image.

Regards

alex_feng Friend

How can I use two pop-up modules with different background on the "ONEPAGE"? Currently the portfolio pop-up module’s class suffix is "portfolio section3". Is there any other module class suffix I can use to assign a different background picture? For example, in addition to "my portfolio", I created another pop-up module called ACTIVE LISTING. How can I assign a different background image for it? Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to define your own suffix with help of the suffix you are using
    The other suffix present but it work for each different theme so you can use defined own module suffix in custom.css file and use them any of the module.

Regards

alex_feng Friend

How to define a new suffix? Where can I see how suffix "Portfolio section3" is defined? Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can find the code in file
    /templates/ja_onepage/css/themes/modern/template.css
    Like the example i shared.
    For module suffix here is documentation: https://docs.joomla.org/Module_Class_Suffix

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum