Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem with the background for ACM module-feature intro style 2. The background image does not show. I saw in forum that there was a similar issue that was resolved. Can you share the solution please.
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

your website is offline could you edit your post and add to it a temp super user account so we can look at it ?

inya Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Looking only at it doesn’t solve nothing, i asked for a temp super user account for it.

inya Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I added background image to your module "De ce sa vii in Localis?" as you can see it works fine.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-ago-25-19-27-44
    2. Screenshot-at-ago-25-19-28-19
    inya Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@inya: I fixed the problem on your site with the solution below

Open templates/ja_social_ii/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-3.php file

find and change

<div class="features-image <?php echo $featuresImgPull; ?>" style="background: url("<?php echo $helper->get('img-features'); ?>"); background-size: cover;">

to

<div class="features-image <?php echo $featuresImgPull; ?>" style="background: url(<?php echo $helper->get('img-features'); ?>); background-size: cover;">

Now, you can see the image is working as well on your site

1. Screen-Shot-2016-08-26-at-15.39.29
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum