Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey all,
    How can I set a specific background image for the module position bottom.full-bg? As you can see in the screenshot, right now there is no background and the image does not fit the full width.

1. Snap-2013-07-02-at-21.10.23
    TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

haasfabian Friend

hi tom,
    sure, here you can see the link. you can see in the footer, basically I want to show the main sponsor logos centered with the usual background in the footer.

http://server41.hostpoint.ch/~beatfe1/beat-feuz-tmp.ch/JArt13/

thanks & BR,
    fabian

TomC Moderator

What is the image with which you want to use for your footer background?

haasfabian Friend

it shold be the same background as the rest of the footer, the pattern-d.gif!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi fabian,

As I can see in your site, the div tag with id=”ja-full-gb” also has the same background with the rest of footer: Both have property:

background: url("/~beatfe1/beat-feuz-tmp.ch/JArt13/templates/ja_mixmaz/themes/light/images/pattern-d.gif")

If it’s not of what you want to accomplish, send me screenshot and I will check further for you (also set Optimize css in template manager to No)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum