Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to change the background image on the blue template. Can you please repost an answer specifically for Mitius? T3 has changed folders navigation for overriding css and php files quite a bit. Thanks in advance.

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find and change it here

Open templates/ja_mitius/less/themes/blue/template.less file
    find

body {
    background-image: url(../../../images/themes/blue/body_bg.jpg);
    }
    With background path: templates/ja_mitius/images/themes/blue/body_bg.jpg

Click Compile LESS to CSS button after changed

raccuglia Friend

Thanks. I have followed your instructions: updated bg image via FTP then went to template manager to Compile LESS to CSS. When clicking the button Compile LESS to CSS I get this error: “unexpected error, please try again later”. The image was updated but it shows only half way of the page, even though I used the same size as the original bg image. What could be happening?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Maybe there is unexpected error in your site. I would need to take a closer look at your site. If possible you can pm me url, admin access and ftp account. I shall check it for you.

raccuglia Friend

Ninja, I sent you the PM with login info. Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@raccuglia 367255 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ninja, I sent you the PM with login info. Thanks.</blockquote>

I have checked and tested click compile LESS to CSS button and got the same error as you mentioned. Please help me set my account you sent to Super Users with full control back-end. I would need to take a closer look at your site.

+ Check Global Configuration and System Information

right now, Its difficult for me to guess the issue and give out solution.

raccuglia Friend

You are now a super user! Looking forward to your help. Thank you.

mwebdirect Friend

May be server memory limit issue. As by default many hosting companies provide 32 MB limit for a single domain on linux servers. Please check out with your host and request to increase the limit for that domain, as this process requires quiet a few resources. I am also getting the same error and requested my host to do the same, and expect it to be resolve in next 24 hours.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mwebdirect 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum