Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How can I change the background color of the box that surrounds the slideshow with the woodgrain?

In the template source this part is not editable and it is white.

Can someone send me this as an editable file? or am I missing something???

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

Please kindly open the file: templates/ja_kyanite_ii/css/mod_jaslideshow2.css and try to find codes at line 8

.ja-slidewrap {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    height: 340px;
    position: relative;
    border:none
    }

replace

.ja-slidewrap {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    height: 340px;
    position: relative;
    border:none;
    background:url(../images/woodgrain.gif)
    }

you put the woodgrain.gif image into the templates/ja_kyanite_ii/images/ folder

Good luck

Paul Wallen Friend

Thanks for the help, but I don’t think you understand the question.
    See the screenshot, please.

In the PSD provided with the template, the woodgrain background and surrounding rounded rectance is all one non-editable layer, so you cant change the background color the way it is.

Not sure why this is not layered, but I need an editable file to change the background color.

1. slideshow-bg
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi paulwallen

It is only an image. In the case, you have to create images which are like that image about the structure and then apply to that place.

Hope you understand my explanation.

Paul Wallen Friend

I guess this makes no sense that you wouldn’t provide the editable part of this with the template and make the users spend a bunch of time re-creating graphics that could be changed in two minutes otherwise. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi paulwallen

Could you give me your requirement for your idea? We will modify the psd file according to your idea and send you this file again

How do you think?

Paul Wallen Friend

All I need is the LAYERED .PSD for the slideshow module area for this template. The .psd you provided is not layered and not editable. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Wallen 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum