Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tienhc helped me on how to add a background color on the left and right of this template.

But please help me change the css so that this background doesn’t ‘stop’ as you scroll.

Thank you.

uniquebiz Friend

tfoster;181578tienhc helped me on how to add a background color on the left and right of this template.

But please help me change the css so that this background doesn’t ‘stop’ as you scroll.

Thank you.

Really hard to tell you on such an old template without knowing the method tienhc gave you to create the background without seeing the css the live site etc

If the method was to use a very thin 1px colour image strip with a repeat x, repeat y etc

then that should tile across and down the whole page
    if not post a live link to the site and the methos you used to get bkd

Blessings Shannon

tfoster Friend

Thanks for the information. I know it has something to do with the repeat x, scroll or whatever on my background image but I don’t know how to fix it.

Here you will notice the background image “stops”:
    http://pacepartnersprod.ci.boulder.co.us/component/content/article/61-water-conservation-and-quality

Here’s my code now:
    body {
    color: #5A5A5A;
    background:url(“../images/grad2.gif”) repeat-x scroll bottom transparent;
    font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    line-height: 1.5;

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!

Sherlock Friend

Hi tfoster ,

Just change as follows
    change this line
    background:url(“../images/grad2.gif”) repeat-x scroll bottom transparent;
    To
    background:url(“../images/grad2.gif”) repeat-x fixed 0 0 transparent;

I hope it help !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum