Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    How can I change the font type/size and background colour or add image.. (only for… this menu)

John Wesley Brett Moderator

For clarification…the example you sent shows the standard “MENU” but the Highlighted area is either a Section or Category header.

My question…are you really wanting to know about the MENU or the area you actually highlighted?

Thanks,
    John.

junior34 Friend

Thank you
    I want to change -> Yakın Dünya : Sağlık – Hastalıklar and background

junior34 Friend

can you help me ?

Yes I can help. Can you give me the URL to this site and I can give you the exact line number and CSS code changes you will need.

John.

junior34 Friend

Okay!

Your formating for that area is controlled on template.css – line 76
    You simply add whatever formating you want to this area…and it overrides the current global formatting for that area.

For instance:
    Let’s say you wanted to change the color of the font to RED – you add the code highlighted in RED below.
    Let’s say you wanted the background to be a GRAY color – you would add the code highlighted in BLUE below.

.componentheading {
    border-bottom:1px solid #DDDDDD;
    font-size:250%;
    color: #FF0000;
    background: #cccccc
    }

Whatever CSS coding you can think of can be used in this area. But keep in mind…this will cause this to change for ALL component headings.

Have fun!
    John.

junior34 Friend

example : ı want change background ;
    Yakın Dünya : Sağlık – Hastalıklar – Red colour
    Yakın Dünya : Teknoloji- Uzay – Green colour

Is it possible to separate different colors?

Yes…but you will need to create different CSS sets for each color that you want.
    I would recommend you contact a web developer to assist you further as this extensive customization request is beyond the scope of a public forum.

Have a good day.
    John.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum