Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

So I have had a problem with the backend tooltips not showing completely for quite some time. It happens everywhere when I mouseover anything in components, modules, plugins, etc. They are clipped, like when you set a css property to overflow: hidden.

Is this something I could have done myself in the css file?

Using the most current version of joomla and everything else is up to date.

Thanks for any input.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @krumz,

Could you please provide a screenshot indicate the problem so I can assist you better ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @krumz,

Could you please provide a screenshot indicate the problem so I can assist you better ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @krumz,

krumz Friend

Hello Adam,

Sorry should have thought of that. Here’s the screenshot.

1. tooltip
    krumz Friend

Hello Adam,

krumz Friend

Hello Adam,

Adam M Moderator

Hi @krumz,

Actually it’s a well-known problem of tooltip function in Joomla! back-end (I got this problem at my end too) but since fixing this problem take time and it’s beyond our support scope, I’m afraid that I can’t assist you any further in this case. Thanks for your understanding.

krumz Friend

Well I guess I’m stuck for now. It does seem to be random. Some websites I work on don’t have this problem. First time I’ve seen it. Thanks Adam

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  krumz 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum