Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Installed Purity iii Backend does not seem to respond. E.g. tried to change the template to another colour – no response at front end. Tried applying Portfolio Layout – did not change.

Thanks for help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly post your site admin details via private reply and provide information how to re produce this issue step by step . I will check it.

vmalyshev Friend

OK, but how do I do that? How to send you private message?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi When u reply there is option , set reply as private , click on that checkbox when u post confidential details .
    (http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif )

vmalyshev Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vmalyshev Friend

oh dear seems like everyone can see it?

Will you please delete this after you have got the details.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The template Homepage using template style : feature-intro II > http://prntscr.com/9pfx2c
    I changed the theme for this style to red > http://prntscr.com/9pfxbr
    and its working fine > http://prntscr.com/9pfxks

• there is no issue with Portfolio layout .
      You should try the option before positing 🙂
      Checkout the template documentation for more information about the template .

Private reply can only view-able for staff and thread owner , do not worry about it.

vmalyshev Friend

thank you! I can see colour has changed, but layout still same. I did read through the instructions, which is why I sent this message as after my changes nothing happenned. Otherwise I would not disturb you.
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to check the menu for which you are changing the menu type .
    If there is any issue , back to me with complete details which menu on backend and front end now showing the portfolio layout . I will check it .

vmalyshev Friend

I see, but whats confusing is having different layouts in Templates i.e. dont I select one of them for layout?

Purity III – Blog Site
    Purity_iii
    Purity III – Porfolio Site
    Purity_iii
    Purity III – Corporate Site
    Purity_iii
    Purity III – Magazine Site
    Purity_iii
    Purity III – Product Style 2 Site
    Purity_iii
    Purity III – Sidebar Content Site
    Purity_iii
    Purity III – Features Intro 2 Site
    Purity_iii
    Purity III – Docs

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There are different layout and template style are used in template according to the menu type . You need to check the documentation and open Menu and then check its template style and layout for comparing them .

vmalyshev Friend

ok but what are those above for in Templates?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I did not get you , as i can see these are different template style used by different menu items , You can open and compare them with the menu items where are used .
    Kindly refer to documentation and checkout all the parameters about the template style and Menu items .

vmalyshev Friend

what I was asking is whether you are supposed to select them from the list in Templates section of backend Joomla as default template? I have tried but it did not affect the layout of the website.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    please provide the problem details . how i will replicate the problem on your site , I am not able to get your last post about the changing template style . Could u provide step by step how to replicate the issue .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vmalyshev 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum