Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I was able to edit to the Menu items via the default.xml file. My issue is I only have 6 main menu items. I tried to modify the default.xml file to only use 6 pages. I inserted the last-item tag to the “page 6” line. I deleted the remaining items page7 page8.

Now when I look at the template the back to top image has appeared on page 6. I then added back the page7 page8 items to the default.xml and retried. Still have the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

aman204 Friend

Do you wish to remove back to top feature or achieve something else ?

vanillapanda Friend

No I like the feature just fine. It seems though that the it has moved up the page. It is basically on “page 8” and I am not completely sure why.

Attached may better help you understand the issue.

Thanks

1. Capture
    aman204 Friend

<em>@vanillapanda 218725 wrote:</em><blockquote>No I like the feature just fine. It seems though that the it has moved up the page. It is basically on “page 8” and I am not completely sure why.

Attached may better help you understand the issue.

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi,

I am unable to notice any such behaviour. Can you provide a link to your site to take closer look

vanillapanda Friend

Sorry….not using this template right now. There isn’t enough documentation provided to assist me in the way you guys build out your templates.

Hayden A Friend

you can post screnshot of the file default.xml and i shall have a look and try to help you

ag0g0girl Friend

I’m also having trouble with this feature. I didn’t take out any of the blocks code in the xml file. All I did was change the titiles of the menu items. http://spaceyhost.com/jcloris/

Error message
    XML Parsing Error at 14:76. Error 4: not well-formed (invalid token)

<block name=”onepage” type=”onepage” pageid=”” no-wrap=”1″ no-main=”1″>
    <page name=”Home” type=”modules” title=”Home” class=”light first-item”>page1</page>
    <page name=”Environmental-Benefits” type=”modules” title=”Environmental Benefits” class=”light”>page2</page>
    <page name=”Carbon-Footprint-Life Cycle” type=”modules” title=”Carbon Footprint-Life Cycle” class=”light”>page3</page>
    <page name=”Applications-Converting” type=”modules” title=”Applications & Converting” class=”light”>page4</page>
    <page name=”Certifications” type=”modules” title=”Certifications” class=”light”>page5</page>
    <page name=”More-Samples” type=”modules” title=”More Samples” class=”light”>page6</page>
    <page name=”More-Samples” type=”modules” title=”More Samples” class=”light”>page7</page>
    <page name=”contact-us” type=”modules” title=”Contact us” class=”light last-item”>page8</page>
    </block>

My problem was solved when I had wanted the & to be in one of the top menu item titles. I knew that I couldn’t have that in code, but somehow I reallly thought the graphics should be able to do that. Oh well, it works now, I just had to shorten the names so it would all fit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ag0g0girl 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum