Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello, back to top button disapears in mobile view. How can i make i change that?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should edit this file templatesja_hoteltplsblocksfooter.php and edit line 11 class back to top

<div id="back-to-top" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="300" class="back-to-top hidden-xs hidden-sm affix-top">

remove the hidden-xs and hidden-sm

<div id="back-to-top" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="300" class="back-to-top affix-top">

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should edit this file templatesja_hoteltplsblocksfooter.php and edit line 11 class back to top

<div id="back-to-top" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="300" class="back-to-top hidden-xs hidden-sm affix-top">

remove the hidden-xs and hidden-sm

<div id="back-to-top" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="300" class="back-to-top affix-top">

Best regards

spiralgr Friend

i made the changes but the problem remains

spiralgr Friend

i made the changes but the problem remains

pavit Moderator

<em>@spiralgr 485267 wrote:</em><blockquote>i made the changes but the problem remains</blockquote>

Hi

Send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend i will have a look at it

pavit Moderator

<em>@spiralgr 485267 wrote:</em><blockquote>i made the changes but the problem remains</blockquote>

Hi

Send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend i will have a look at it

spiralgr Friend

ok i just did

spiralgr Friend

ok i just did

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please check now i added visible- screen resolution to the file

<div id="back-to-top" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="300" class="back-to-top visible-xs visible-sm visible-md visible-lg affix-top">

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please check now i added visible- screen resolution to the file

<div id="back-to-top" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="300" class="back-to-top visible-xs visible-sm visible-md visible-lg affix-top">

spiralgr Friend

Yes it works

spiralgr Friend

Yes it works

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  spiralgr 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum