Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    I know I haven’t been around for a week or so, but I have been very busy.
    I have been checking the forum when I get a chance though, and I just checked in because I remembered that it was the middle of the month, and boy am I glad I did!:cool:

I’ve been waiting for some time for another great shopping template, and Joomlart really delivered this time!
    I love the new template, and can’t wait to use it. 😀

GREAT WORK HUNG & THE REST OF THE JA TEAM!

BTW, I’ll be back in the forum full force by the end of the month, and I will keep checking in periodicaly until then. 🙂

Bill (instantinlaw)

swemmel Friend

Hey Bill,

Welcome back. I already thought you will be delighted. hihihi. But I agree with you. It is a wonderful shop-template.

Peter

Menalto Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 24708 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,
    I know I haven’t been around for a week or so, but I have been very busy.
    I have been checking the forum when I get a chance though, and I just checked in because I remembered that it was the middle of the month, and boy am I glad I did!:cool:

I’ve been waiting for some time for another great shopping template, and Joomlart really delivered this time!
    I love the new template, and can’t wait to use it. 😀

GREAT WORK HUNG & THE REST OF THE JA TEAM!

BTW, I’ll be back in the forum full force by the end of the month, and I will keep checking in periodicaly until then. 🙂

Bill (instantinlaw)</blockquote>
    That’s good Bill, we all miss you here

instantinlaw Friend

Hey Thanks guys, I miss being here too, but it’s almost the end of the month, and I’ll be back. 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

You liked it Bill? Even if it is a shopping template? LOL.

Yes, it is really nice looking but how can I freaking use this for a travel site? My products look a bit different from the ipods.. :p

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 25087 wrote:</em><blockquote>You liked it Bill? Even if it is a shopping template? LOL.

Yes, it is really nice looking but how can I freaking use this for a travel site? My products look a bit different from the ipods.. :p</blockquote>
    HAHA! Yeah, just a little bit 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum