Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Kiinga does web design using templates from Joomlart. Look at our main site modified from the Zeolite shopping cart template. I love the Joomlart guys!

Dan
    http://www.kiinga.com

TomC Moderator

The site looks great . . . very nice customization of the Zeolite template.

Correct me if I am mistaken . . . but won’t your clients each need to purchase a JA or RT license in order for them to publish a website using one of JA or RT’s template themes? Either that, or wouldn’t you need a Developer’s License to market website development based on JA or RT tempaltes?

:confused:

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi don_juan667766,

No Doubt its awesome :D. Highly appreciated and great efforts there. Put it for SOTM competition this month and you got my vote.

If i am to develop my current site, i now know whom to contact :p

Best of Luck.

Regards

Arvind

don_juan667766 Friend

Many thanks!!!! How do I enter the contest?

Just to clarify with tcraw, I’m not selling templates… That’s JoomlArt’s role. I develop sites for clients using JoomlArt’s awesome templates. For each site I develop, I supply graphic design, hosting, email, 60-day money back guarantee, 90-day warrantee and one year customer support. In no way, shape or form I state these are my templates. That would be misleading and not prudent.

TomC Moderator

don_juan667766;141080Many thanks!!!! How do I enter the contest?

Just to clarify with tcraw, I’m not selling templates… That’s JoomlArt’s role. I develop sites for clients using JoomlArt’s awesome templates. For each site I develop, I supply graphic design, hosting, email, 60-day money back guarantee, 90-day warrantee and one year customer support. In no way, shape or form I state these are my templates. That would be misleading and not prudent.

Ohm don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to derail your business . . . in fact, I think your venture is great and I wish you the best of luck with it.
    I only ask because I wouldn’t want you or your clients to get into any licensing issues with either RT or JA.

I really do like your template modification / customization – very slick and professional looking / feeling !!
    I agree, submit this one for the SOTM contest.

😀

don_juan667766 Friend

Thank you very much. That’s a fair question for you to ask. How do I submit the site to SOTM?

Dan

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear tcraw1010,

Your worries are well justified. As long as don_juan667766 does not store/ sell JA products on his site directly and provide domain registration to all his clents without providing them with the JA products as zips or backup media. and also does not claim the designs as his own, it should be fine.

But i am not sure, if he can use raw JA template screenshots for the designs examples on his site. May be don_juan667766 can use screenshots of modified versions (of his clients with JA modified templates) of JA templates as screenshot instead of using JA templates screenshots. It can be misleading. I might need to consult JA for the same.

Not to discourage you (don_juan667766). Its a great site and I am sure you wont mind considering JA guidelines if need arises. You are very clear in your thought and description. ( I had a chat with him on his site).

Best of Luck.

Regards

Arvind

don_juan667766 Friend

Yes, I’d be happy to discuss if there’s an issue. I have reviewed the guidelines thoroughly and I truly respect JoomlArt’s copyrights. Please let me know if there is any issue. Perhaps we can discuss by email or through my chat.

Dan

sunrise Friend

I must say the site looks very nice and professional. Really great job and something that should atracts a lot of customers. I wish you luck!

zipper Friend

I’m currently busy to concentrate me on the design for my new website. I have to see what others made of the templates that been made by JA, so i can find out what would be suitable for my website.

I love the website you’ve made, great logo (love the i’s up/down), great custom images and overall it looks very good.

nefar Friend

That’s a very nice job on editing the zeo template.

satvikpatel Friend

Yes its indeed beautiful website design and would like to know detail about.

swemmel Friend

This page gives an error: http://www.kiinga.com/category/chinese-tattoos/page/2/

This steps I took to get to the error:

• click “Chinese Tattoos”
    • Go to the bottom of the page and click “Next Page” or “Older Posts”

Further a great site. Congrats.

Cheers,
    Peter

gavind Friend

<blockquote>Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) or ${ (T_DOLLAR_OPEN_CURLY_BRACES) or {$ (T_CURLY_OPEN) in /home/kiinga/public_html/wp-content/themes/wallpresss/404.php on line 7</blockquote>

Got that error when clicking the link.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum