Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi,

having problems with background image appearing twice on awesome team. This didn’t happen with the other sections. Cant figure out whats wrong with it? any one else had this problem? Any pointers?

goodpixel Friend

Looks like your ‘custom team section4’ area and your ‘awesome team’ div is pointing to same image,
    You have manually indicated custom classes to this module, or only in ‘module class’ area in admin area?

I’m looking for a fix

mikkoai80 Friend

I have manually done the changes to the sections in the less files.

goodpixel Friend

Problem is ‘section4’ class defined in both divs – this is why background is duplicated…

You can remove the ‘section4’ class in the inner div?

mikkoai80 Friend

I cant find the correct place to do that cause I cant figure out why its doing that. I’v been looking for the problem at the style.less file and there in section 4 and our team parts. Adding the background picture worked fine in the other sections.

mikkoai80 Friend

Still having the same problem. All help welcome 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see in your site that each section has its own background image, could you send me screenshot highlighting the issue?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum