Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I installed and enabled this neat little Halloween module but I am getting nothing
    the position is left
    using joomla 1.5.21, norite 1.0.4

Thanks in Advance
    -Zach

samkitz Friend

I am haveing same issue. Left or Right position.

swedeboy Friend

I had the same problem on my site as well, but after I disabled System – Mootools Upgrade it start working.

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Anders

SP Media Friend

Please don’t lol – I get somewhat annoyed by it – thankfully my developer plugin lets me just whip it off!

fixyourtech Friend

the problem is disabling mootools means that the bbcode in kunena forum componet doesn’t work

samkitz Friend

Yup disableing mootools is not an option for me either. Nice mod but I guess I will have to pass on this one.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@samkitz 201209 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yup disableing mootools is not an option for me either. Nice mod but I guess I will have to pass on this one.</blockquote>

Hi guys,

You can assign it to any loaded position on your site. If it doesnt work, leave me your link and I will take a checking on 🙂

Scary Halloween!!!

clamo88 Friend

Tried it on http://maldensquare.org and doesn’t display. Tried disabling mootools upgrade; no difference. Shut off show title, as don’t need that. but, image (doesn’t display. :((

Don Lee Friend

<em>@clamo88 201357 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tried it on http://maldensquare.org and doesn’t display. Tried disabling mootools upgrade; no difference. Shut off show title, as don’t need that. but, image (doesn’t display. :((</blockquote>

clamo88,
    There are so many errors of javascript on your site so the module is not able to work properly. You can see the errors by enabling Firebug on Firefox.

tduncklee Friend

Any chance of getting it to work with mootools upgrade? Is there a way to stop the loop? I changed loop from 1 to 0 but no effect.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tduncklee 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum