Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Fantastic design. I love it!

questbg Friend

Seconded. I love this template!

Good work JA!

markb1439 Friend

It is a beautiful template. However, I didn’t see any style/color variations. Am I missing something, or is that the only style included?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@markb1439 72368 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is a beautiful template. However, I didn’t see any style/color variations. Am I missing something, or is that the only style included?</blockquote>
    This template need time to create a new style. It’ll be a complete change for most of Nagya’s visual elements. Our design team is working very hard on a new style and it’ll be complete soon today. 😉 Hope all of you will like it!

If you need a screenshot, ask me!

markb1439 Friend

Sounds good. I would love to see a screenshot if you have time to post it. Otherwise I will be patient and wait for the release of the new styles. 😉

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Okay! Here it is! We’re still working on it but at least you can see the style! 🙂

1. nagya-blue-jean
    damian Friend

Really Good as usual :). Thanks JA

CandiceDixon Friend

This template looks awesome! and the blue jean one looks great too. Seems like you could probably do a whole lot of creative variations. That blue jean screenshot has me thinking of all the possibilities!

Thanks for another outstanding theme!

2Patrick Friend

Yes..real cool

The fabric idea is very unique !

swemmel Friend

Hi JA-Team,

Compliments to the design-team. I love this template and it will be the new layout of my personal website soon. 😉

Keep on the good work.

Kind regards,
    Peter

arinus Friend

where it is ??? i can’t find the download link:confused:

markb1439 Friend

I think it was just officially released and is now available in the downloads section. Those of us discussing the look previously were looking at the demo that was posted a day or so early, plus the “blue jeans” screenshot posted by the designer.

Hung Dinh Friend
    kgp Friend

In my opinion, you have made a great template with warm colors. Super job. 🙂

TomC Moderator

While it is not something that I, personally, will likely use, I do have to say that I am impressed with the artistry of this template.
    The CSS design and effects are very impressive (i.e. the transparency of background images through navigation menus).

A very warm feeling template – suitable for a variety of purposes.

Overall, a nice addition to the JA Template library.

🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  unixboymd 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum