Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I have an issue just noticed to where when I am click on a certain extension button everything opens up good but extra space to the page is added so the rest of the opened up app can be seen.

After extra space to the page is automatically added the scroll bar jumps up some so the user can scroll down to see the rest of the opened app.

But every time I scroll to the bottom to see the rest of the app the page keeps adding extra space to the page which makes it to where the bottom of the app cannot be accessed as it keeps jumping down every time you get to the bottom as well pushing the scroll bar back up a little and it never ends. Have tried some css overflow and scroll options in the custom-css file but have had no luck.

The pic attached shows what I am clicking which causes this.

In the pic:

Blue circle:: is where im clicking to open extension.
    Yellow Circle::: is where im clicking inside of the app
    Green Circle:: is where the page keeps jumping up even after scrolling up it just keeps doing it nonstop.

1. NonStop-Scroll
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I think it due to the social extension you use there, which extension are you using?

timeoutcorner Friend

it is Fast Social Share

Saguaros Moderator

How did you use this plugin on your site? I tried to check but I can’t access your site right now.

timeoutcorner Friend

I had closed it for few days its back up now but I am using it by manually adding the {fastsocialshare} parameter to section of the site I want it to show up at. And for the section I am having issues at I have the paramater insisde of a custom module with prepare content enabled.

timeoutcorner Friend

I had closed it for few days its back up now but I am using it by manually adding the {fastsocialshare} parameter to section of the site I want it to show up at. And for the section I am having issues at I have the parameter inside of a custom module with prepare content enabled.

Saguaros Moderator

I wonder how you configure the plugin as when I add {fastsocialshare} param into a custom HTML module + assign this module to followus position.

Then when I click G+ share button (or other social buttons) it opens in a popup like this: http://prntscr.com/dj7rnr I mean not have to scroll like on your site.

timeoutcorner Friend

it only seems to do it when the picture it pulls to share is over a certain size.

Saguaros Moderator

Which picture are you referring to? you mean intro image of article?

timeoutcorner Friend

It seems that depending on the page that it is on and which image it pulls to have in the thumbnail for the share post if that image is too big it seems is when the issue occurs like on this page:
    /geekcards/Big_N_Card_Example

Saguaros Moderator

I agree, it may come from that component page specific. Do you mind sending me the a backup of your site so I can debug in my local?

timeoutcorner Friend

I backup my site all on snapshots on aws services. I could send you an instance with a backup of it and full access to the server.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    timeoutcorner Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum