Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I think it works. Example: commented by Rashid Rahimi has no link, because there is no its user when I check User manager of kunena forum

bashirnoori1 Friend

You can see there is a user which commented and also posted in forum, look the user of Saliha2
    in Latest Kunina you can see it’s profile picture, but in Latest Comment there is no profile picture.
    The latest commented user and latest posted kunina user.
    Thanks

khoand Friend

<em>@bashirnoori1 315682 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can see there is a user which commented and also posted in forum, look the user of Saliha2
    in Latest Kunina you can see it’s profile picture, but in Latest Comment there is no profile picture.
    The latest commented user and latest posted kunina user.
    Thanks</blockquote>
    Fixed it. I edited ja_comment component > Settings > Layout tab > Layout setting > Use avatar > choose Fireboard (Kunena)

bashirnoori1 Friend

Thank you Khoand 🙂
    Really appreciated support team of Joomlart, i like it.
    Thanks.

Bashir Noori

obliat Friend

Hi khoand, how would this code look for Joomla 3.2.1? I set JA Comment to get avatars from Fireboard (Kunena), instead K2, but once I do this it shows generic JA Comment avatar only. Tried the suggested (revised) code, but component displays “undefined” and does not load.

MoonSailor Friend

I am afraid our JA Comment has not been upgraded to Joomla 3.2. Due to high workload, the upgrade plan is not in place yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum