Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Could someone list all of the available module and or menu classes somewhere? This would be much nicer than having to go through all of the css to see what’s available.

portalworks Friend

Like you I am also looking to get a conclusive list of available module positions. Having looked at the Template Documentation it seems there are quiote a few available yet they are not available for selection and the css file structure is making it very difficult, and time consuming to locate and modify them as required.

fabrian Friend

I really hope someone can jump in here and advise. I didn’t submit for dev help because this is a pretty generalized question. I find myself getting a little confused with where to find things like module or menu classes in this new framework.

There really need to be some sort of comprehensive guide for editing the new framework. I don’t mind busting my arse, but I’d rather be doing that than scratching my head.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fabrian 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum