Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Just a quick message to let everyone to know that the download will be available in the next few hours.

gberm Friend

Wish you after release this template will have more order. :laugh:

thatcomputerdude Friend

I tell you what, the designs you guys have been coming up with are spot on. Not that past designs haven’t been good, I like a higher % of JA designs than compared to other clubs. My development division does a lot of business websites and JA templates are fitting the bill for what we need more and more compared to the other clubs.

Keep up the good work!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Guys expect few more hrs for the download to appear, got issue with download file.

Arvind

antoniu1 Friend

That is a great jog JA, congratulations! 🙂

If JA Community Plus is going to be as excellent as this one… can’t wait for it!

I noticed one bug, at least in Safari on a Mac, which is that when clicking on an image below the slideshow, the image is placed behind the text of the slideshow. The image is behind, not the overlayed text of the image.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
    Tom

damian Friend

****, really cool template.

Thanks JA team.

Last week I hope templates are like JM DECO. And now I get the same template that was nice: D

TomC Moderator

<em>@antoniu1 196450 wrote:</em><blockquote>That is a great jog JA, congratulations! 🙂

If JA Community Plus is going to be as excellent as this one… can’t wait for it!

Cheers!
    Tom</blockquote>
    What is “JA Community Plus ??”

and hey … you can’t be “Tom” … I’M TOM !!!

:p

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Tom, this is me, Tom!

JA Community Plus is a bonus template that is going to come out soon. Just check the template overview in the forum and you’ll find it. Lots of previews and I also added a link to the complete design somewhere in the posts there.

Cheers!
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum