Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I had a problem yesterday and went to the AVReloaded thread at Joomla.org in hope of a solution but found another user had exactly the same problem earlier in the day. Here is his post:

All of a sudden, for no obvious reason at all, the AllVideo Reloaded module ceased to function, but only on the front page! A small sign shows up telling me that i dont have the Adobe Flash player installed or it is an old version (see small attachment). But i DO have the most recent version installed, version 10.0.22.87, as stated by Adobes own test page http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/.

Weird is that this only occurs on the front page, all the other pages shows the player as expected. I dont have a clue what happened. I´ve checked all the paths, uninstalled and reinstalled, tried two different computers and three different browsers (IE6, IE8 and Firefox 3.08), all with the same result. No Allvideo Reloaded on front page, but works on every other page. No error messages whatsoever…….except the one about Flash player missing or to old. Same goes for all the other websites with Flash content, works like a charm.

Joomla version 1.5.9, AVR 1.2.4 stable, JA Teline II template (http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_teline_ii/) and yes, the video player works 100% on the above template demo site……

Is there anybody out there who can give me a hand here?

Has anyone else had a similar experience and found the solution. We would both be glad of any help you can give.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Do you have a URL you can pass along?

andrewga Friend

<em>@jbrett 125020 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have a URL you can pass along?</blockquote>
    Sure. It looks a mess but it is suffolkpost.co.uk

John Wesley Brett Moderator

I’m seeing your Maintenance Page…can you turn it on.

andrewga Friend

Sorry. Hoped I had opened it before you tried.

budi12345678 Friend

why can not the flash image on localhost, how to use flash application.?
    Please help ..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  budi12345678 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum