Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to make the slide to play automatically, (about every 5 seconds for example) but is static and cant found a way to edit it. Thanks in advance

pavit Moderator

Hi

I enabled autoplay in your slideshow setting autoPlay parameter to true in this file templatesja_rentacmslideshowtmplstyle-owl.php

pavit Moderator

Hi

I enabled autoplay in your slideshow setting autoPlay parameter to true in this file templatesja_rentacmslideshowtmplstyle-owl.php

hdavid90 Friend

Thanks so much! Just a little question, slidespeed is for the speed of the slide transition?
    And thanks for the fast response and help:)

hdavid90 Friend

Thanks so much! Just a little question, slidespeed is for the speed of the slide transition?
    And thanks for the fast response and help:)

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>slidespeed is for the speed of the slide transition?</blockquote>

Yes it is Slide speed in milliseconds

Take a look HERE for settings

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>slidespeed is for the speed of the slide transition?</blockquote>

Yes it is Slide speed in milliseconds

Take a look HERE for settings

hdavid90 Friend

Allright, thats all that I need to know for now:) again, thanks for your help

hdavid90 Friend

Allright, thats all that I need to know for now:) again, thanks for your help

lucapan Friend

hello,
    i’ve the same question: i need to make slideshow autoplay, but i don’t understand how to do it. thanks.

pavit Moderator

i’ve the same question: i need to make slideshow autoplay, but i don’t understand how to do it.

Hi

Edit this file /templates/ja_rent/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php

at the end of file there is a javascript code change the autoPlay to true

autoPlay: true,
    gahamanyi Friend

Hi There,
    Thank you for this answer

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gahamanyi 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum