Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey all,

I’m looking for a way to automatically fetch the embed code from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube for all new posts from my pages and automatically create articles using the embed code. What’s the easiest way to do this using JA Social Feed?

Yours,
    Alex

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alex,

I’m not entirely sure your question here. Could you elaborate what you’re trying to achieve? it would be better with some screen shots.

Regards

leoeandhyde Friend

Hi saguaros,

If you look on marriageofkimk.com we have a feed of articles of embedded social media posts. We have to add these manually. Ideally we want the same thing but the articles are automatically created. We want this because we don’t want to host the content ourselves.

Yours,
    Alexander

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

The JA Social Feed Plug-in imports content automatically from popular social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram, RSS, Pinterest and Flickr and automatically adds to Joomla content (or K2 content) on your site. You don’t have to create articles manually.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum