Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

In my dev webshop (Joomla 3.6.4, VM 3.0.18, Hawkstore 1.1.1)
    "Ajax for OPC" is turned on.

1. For testing I turned off all VM cart overrides.
    2. No javascript errors
    3. Autoupdate in cart for shipments and payments works

Then all needed information added (address for bill, shipment method, payment method) in fresh VM3.0.18 demo after checking TOS checkbox the "Check out now" button changes to "Confirm purchase" automatically. In Joomla Techzone this feature is working too.

In my Hawkstore installation after adding mandatory information (address for bill, shipment method, payment method) after checking TOS nothing happens with checkout button. If I’ll change after checking TOS payment or shipment method the "Check out now" button changes to "Confirm purchase" automatically
    HTML for "Check out now" looks sama in VM demo and my site.

How can I transfer VM demo and JA Techzone behavior to my Hawkstore site?

From Virtuemart.net forum I understand: that this is the template problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try with standard template of Joomla in the site using JA Hawkstore template?

If it works, pls details the steps to replicate the issue with JA Hawkstore and provide the support credentials i.e: URL, Admin & FTP account, I will check for you. http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum