Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hello,

when thumbnail is auto-run, as you know it will show the corresponding bigger image at the top of thumbnails (on the JA – Slider Gallery).

when I click at that bigger image, the slimbox is not working properly;
    – only the 1st photo viewed in slimbox
    – next photos can be viewed but then can’t close the slimbox
    – and the worst is sometime when I click at the bigger image, it will open the image on the new page (same browser).

after it keeps running for a few minutes, when i click NEXT on the front page to go to the next news item (on front page as well); a window pops up saying

Stop running this script ?

A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.

pls advise me how to solve this ?

Thanks
    prakdis

Khanh Le Moderator

The integration slimbox into that slideshow causing some serious problem which couldn’t be fixed at this time (the slimbox and slideshow use 2 different and conflict libraries). We will release an update for this module when we have more time to fix this problem. We are sorry for that.

prakdis Friend

thanks Khan Le

hope that your team can fix it asap. Is there any other similar module that you can suffest me for the time-being.

thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  prakdis 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum