Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have created the following category schema:
    We are using JA Teline III V2 and JA Travel templates
    Country(List of country)
    state(subcategory of Country)
    city (subcategory of state)
    Articles(subcategory of city)

I would like to have 4 list boxes as following:
    Listbox1: Select Country(List of all countries)
    ListBox2: Select state(Only show states that belong to the above selected category that means autopopulated )
    ListBox3: Select city(Only show cities that belong to the above selected category)
    ListBox4: Select article(Only show articles that belong to the above selected category)
    Is there any way I could do this?

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    Are you using K2 or Joomla Content ?
    For filter are you talking about extra module ? or … something else ?
    Please some explain.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

infosource Friend

In one website we are using K2 component can we use K2 filter for this type of functionality please give some details
    For other site we are using as Joomla content joomla 1.7 for this we need one extra module would you provide some details about this

Thank you
    infosource

jooservices Friend

Hi
    #1. Until now K2 is not yet final versio n w/ Joomla 1.7 . So, our K2 Filter is not supported.
    #2. We have no module filter for Joomla Content 🙂
    Sorry to say that
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

infosource Friend

Can we use K2 filter search for joomla 1.6 with auto populate search filters

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Our K2 Filter only supported for J1.5: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10372
    So, once again. I’m sorry you can’t 🙁
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

infosource Friend

Hi
    We are trying to develop that four level filter search. Can you please help us for developing module as we require.

Thank you
    Infosource

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Let’s me pass this dev team because i’ll leave out of computer for 2 weeks to join JomSocial meeting in KL 😀
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

obliat Friend

Fresh question on this – now that the module is available for J25 J30 – Auto Populate is a very needed function – please guys, would you iinclude it – that’s the nly missing feature with this great module. I won’t get YJ K2 Filter despite they have Auto populate – as I’m sticking with JA module, but having it will make a big difference.

Thanks
    Martin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum