Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have one or two questions about auto generated images in acm.

1st – the generated images have 96dpi. I want to use 144 dpi because they are better for retina displays. How can I do this?

2nd – Filesize of my original image in 810x525px is 91 kb big. The autogenerated image with the same size 810x525px has 187 kb. How can I change the parameters of the auto generation so I can reduce the filesize?

3rd – Original image size and big size of auto generation is the same: 810x525px. ACM is using the generated images and joomla is using the original image in blog- and article-view. So the browser must load two versions of same image. How can I cahnge this? I think, I don’t need auto generation in big size.. The only way I’ve found is using Nonumber Rereplacer.

Thx and Cheers..

Adam M Moderator

Hi @seoking,

This feature is introduced here and you can disable it if it doesn’t suite your need. I’m afraid that a bit complicated to customize it and we cannot cover you about this matter.

vqtechsupport Friend

<em>@Adam M 462372 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @seoking,

This feature is introduced here and you can disable it if it doesn’t suite your need. I’m afraid that a bit complicated to customize it and we cannot cover you about this matter.</blockquote>

Hello,
    Somehow I don’t have that option in System > Global Configuration > Articles > Shared Options, could you please tell me where else should I have a look? I have a joomla version 3.4.1.
    Thanks

vqtechsupport Friend

<em>@vqtechsupport 467650 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    Somehow I don’t have that option in System > Global Configuration > Articles > Shared Options, could you please tell me where else should I have a look? I have a joomla version 3.4.1.
    Thanks</blockquote>
    Should I create a separate forum topic for that? Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @vqtechsupport ,

Please try to update your current template / T3 framework / extensions via JA Extension Manager first, more detail about JA Extension Manager component can be found here :

* http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/exten…nsions-manager

* http://www.joomlart.com/documentatio…nager/overview

If you still see the problem after that, please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply, I will investigate the problem for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum