Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I looked at twitter, facebook, google, JA website, planet Mars and Jupiter… no news.

I guess we should NOT be asking about the August Template… or should we?

The info should be brought to us in time. We (members) should not go looking for the news and asking the million dollar question:

Where is the August Template?

Many thanks for updating on the progress.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Iguinee,

Take it easy, We did announce on social channels about the delay.

Facebook announcement : http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/718/3694929003.jpg

Google plus : http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/718/4088654463.jpg

and I am sure its on twitter also.

As you can see in the above screenshots, the delay in release was duly updated on the social channels.

Latest update :

1. Limited responsive live demo is up for the past few hours : http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_fixel
    2. It supports Easyblog (styled this time) and JoomShopping component.
    3. Stable download should be done by this Friday.

Yes, this time we could not get the preview thread for it as the concept details were getting changed almost on a daily basis.

You said you went all the way to Mars and Jupiter looking for info. Martians treated you good? 😀

Regards

Arvind

pamelaj99 Friend

Iguinee, thank you for posting this question about the next template for JA August. I have purchased a membership with Joomlart for several years now and was NOT aware that the place I should look for news about a new template is on Social Networks. I don’t use Social Networks much. Not a fan of Facebook, Twitter or Google+ – yes, I know everyone uses it but I don’t like all the data mining Google and Facebook do and how they scan everything you post. But even gmail is scanned – probably all email is scanned. I started using the internet 20 years ago, so I have seen a lot of changes.

I was also searching the Joomlart forums and didn’t find any information until I found your post and Arvind mentioning that the news is posted with Social media. I have “liked” Joomlart with Facebook.

Thank you, Arvind, for posting that Joomlart news is posted on Joomlart Facebook, twitter and Google+. I assumed it would be posted on the forums since that is where news was for many years.

The new template is beautiful and the programming is very well done – just not what I need. It would be too confusing for the customer to find information with this type of layout. It works well for other sites – just not what I need. Reminds me of Flipbook on mobile. But it will probably be very useful to a lot of other customers.

None of the Joomlart templates are what I need so far for this project. I guess I will look elsewhere. I have not found what I need anywhere so far. But Joomlart templates have a lot of good features that I like. They are usually fast and lean.

Thanks again Arvind and Iguinee.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi pamelaj99,

This was a rare instance where we did not put the info in the announcementt forum, as I said above we could not put up the preview thread as the concept was getting changed almost everyday. The original concept was for car / auto review site but it proved to be pretty difficult and so it was shelved and new concept taken up. We lost time in that but as the concept was in its fancy stage, it was not put up for preview.

Taking a cue from this, we will keep the forum announcements active henceforth for the status of monthly template release.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum