Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

With Joomla 3.8.1. HTML5 audio don’t appear again. I make clear install and also what you suggest earlier (in /components/com_jamegafilter/assets/js/libs.js change h: function(value) { return dust.escapeHtml(value); }, to h: function(value) { return value },) but don’t work. http://www.refbudaors.hu/hanganyagok-kereso#sort=attr.ct7.frontend_value

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  kastoro.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  kastoro. Reason: update problem

1. audio
    Mr.Cat Moderator

@kastoro

Here is solutions. 1 . Remove strip_tags function on helper.php

2 . On file

/plugins/jamegafilter/content/layouts/default/product-item.php

Replace {desc} for {desc|s}

If if it doesn’t work, please prove us site admin info for futher checking.

Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  Mr.Cat.

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

kastoro Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mr.Cat Moderator

@kastoro

I just replace this line on helper.php

$item->desc = !empty($baseItem->introtext) ? $this->getDesc($baseItem->introtext).'' : '';

With this line

$item->desc = $baseItem->introtext;

Make sure that you edited lib.js file.

P.S: You audio tag is auto preloading, it consumes bandwith a lot. Follow this to increase the preformance. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11804129/how-to-prevent-html5-audio-from-predownload-streaming-on-load

kastoro Friend

Ohhh… Now I see I forgot "Index all", that’s my fault sorry for it! :-/ And thank you for your advice (preloading) I will do it. Thanks again for your fast help!

kastoro Friend

I made update. Now my intro don’t appear. I can set only description. How can I get back intro text (audio)?
    And how can I use the new cron function?
    Thanks!

Mr.Cat Moderator

@kastoro,

In new update, we made some major on layout construction. You have to active field [description] to sho w it on frontend. Please follow the attachment below.
    Try to download & reinstall JA Megafilter.
    Then go to backend >> Page Option >> Drap & Drop Description to Front-end Display Elements.
    You can follow this link for reference: https://www.joomlart.com/updates/ja-megafilter-released-with-5-stunning-new-features-and-bug-fixes

And to show audio, find this line on file helper.php

$item->desc = $text ? $this->getDesc($text) : '';

with this line

$item->desc = $baseItem->introtext;

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Cat 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum