Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

hey guys,

i am checking joomla 3*. at the moment i had installed the version 3.2.1. everything went well. 5 minutes before, i have made an update (joomla backoffice – systemmassage update 3.2.2). now i will take a look in the template administrator. NOTHING GOES ON! I only get a blank (white) page with this url in the browser.

http:///xxxxxxxx/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=26

thats all.

have anybody any idea ?

king regards
    dark

phoenix28 Friend

experiencing it now too. looking for answer as well :((

phoenix28 Friend

might just end reinstalling it again. can’t find a solution and i can’t wait for an answer that long. good thing i just started doing the site. but still very inconvenient >:(

if you find any solution please share it. i still want to know 🙂

lmbhousing_2 Friend

Same issue: upgrade from j!3.2.1 to 3.2.2 template is broken.

Roll back to J!3.2.1 and everything works as before (thank you akeeba backup!)

I suspect this is (once again) linked to the fact that T3 and Joomla does not use the same bootstrap version.

pofagyalu Friend

I have the same problem, I have tried to roll back but without success therefore the problem is still there 🙁

Nazario A Friend

Hi all,

This is a known bug of T3 on the new released Joomla 3.2.2. We will release an update of T3 to fix it.

For now, please apply a quick workaround mentioned at:
    https://github.com/t3framework/t3/issues/249

nvestor24 Friend

Thank you Nazario for your fast reply.

sorry, iam not a programmer, so i do not understand the scenario on github.com. I would like to ask politely, when the new update is released for the t3 framework?

cheers
    dark

hjalte1983 Friend

same problem, also waiting on a update

chavan Friend

I hope you can do this code edit

in /plugins/system/t3/admin/tpls/default.php

line 22, replace

[PHP]$canDo = TemplatesHelper::getActions();[/PHP]

with

[PHP]$canDo = version_compare( JVERSION, ‘3.2.2’, ‘ge’ ) ? JHelperContent::getActions(‘com_templates’) : TemplatesHelper::getActions();[/PHP]

Hope this helps

hjalte1983 Friend

yea seems to work, but i do miss a style i saved .. but not a big deal

nvestor24 Friend

great job … thank you very much

the next update will be determined 🙂

king regards
    dark

hjalte1983 Friend

This is not fix in T3 update yet ? I just updated the T3 to Version 2.1.0, and now i got the bug again.

Well adding the php code again in /plugins/system/t3/admin/tpls/default.php.

Nazario A Friend

@hjalte1983,

Today we will try to release new version of T3 Framework which will be compatible with Joomla 3.2.2.

hjalte1983 Friend

you guys rock !

slavonec Friend

I’m not sure if the problem is resolved yet! I have all updates applied, and this is a download from a month ago. NO ARTICLES menu items other than HOME (default).
    Checked the solution mentioned above – NOTHING!

http://e-bgpapers.com/mitius/exhibit-solutions.html

Hey JA admins, I can PM you the admin login if you want to take a look.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum