Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to implement a function on the site that means depending on the time of day, a different picture will be shown.

My idea is that when the business is open, a .jpg of an open sign will be shown, when it’s closed a .jpg of a closed sign will be shown.

We only want to put it on the front page which should make it easier. I’ve found some code

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-15561.html

I think I can modify to get the functionality I need but I’ve got another problem.

Our homepage at the moment only has two things showing in the main body of the page. The JA Slideshow Module and The Opening Times Module.

I have also assigned an Article to it with some stock text but this isn’t showing. I can’t work out what I’m doing wrong, it says the article is published and access is set to public yet it doesn’t show up.

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Any advice?

Nazario A Friend

@rodsdogs,

Our team has just replied your question via this thread. Please follow up further there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum