Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Need assistance changing About us, Our Portfolio, Team and Happy Clients images. Can you share the image locations? Just want to swap images with current code if possible. Please advise.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

Check your Category/Article Manager – within your site administration

TomC Moderator

Check your Category/Article Manager – within your site administration

triley0131 Friend

Maybe, let me clarify. What/Where is the folder location of the images in the “Introducing” module on the Home Page? How do I change the following images?

<div class=”block-img”><i class=”introducing-icon1″>*</i></div>
    <div class=”block-img”><i class=”introducing-icon2″></i>**</div>
    <div class=”block-img”><i class=”introducing-icon3″></i>**</div>

I cannot find introducing-icon1,introducing-icon2 and introducing-icon3 images. Can you explain specifics?

Thanks!

triley0131 Friend

Maybe, let me clarify. What/Where is the folder location of the images in the “Introducing” module on the Home Page? How do I change the following images?

<div class=”block-img”><i class=”introducing-icon1″>*</i></div>
    <div class=”block-img”><i class=”introducing-icon2″></i>**</div>
    <div class=”block-img”><i class=”introducing-icon3″></i>**</div>

I cannot find introducing-icon1,introducing-icon2 and introducing-icon3 images. Can you explain specifics?

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

It would be most helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

TomC Moderator

It would be most helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum