Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hi, im not sure if this is possible but i’m combining 2 templates but trying to make use of specific menu styling from each. The other template is JA Appolio so far the home page is assign to it but im trying to have the same menu styling as JA Appolio but not the rest of the page only the top menu and bottom menu or bottom part, for example to make it white not black as the default.

I have attach pictures to try and illustrate what i am trying to do which is to have the JA Appolio menu styling on the rest of the pages but not template styling. This i have noticed that the way JA Music is made is very hard to redo from scratch if i install it in the JA Appolio template the whole structure i mean. I have tried to copy paste the styling and putting module styling of the other template but to no avail any help to achieve this will be much appreciated THANKS

1. example
    2. bottom-example
    Css Magician Friend

Dear Kelvinsn,

What you are trying is heavy customization, which is beyond the scope of support. You should hire a freelancer or developer to do this for you.

But, if you send your link to me, I will suggest some solutions for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum