Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to blend Virtuemart into this template and I’m having some troubles displaying the random products module in the right section of the template.
    I wanted to get some advice here first before I try to rip things apart and break it.

I’m using Virtuemart 1.10 stable with joomla 1.5.3

You can see the example here http://www.eccompro.com/joomla/

Thanks.

Sherlock Friend

Hi eccompro ! I have viewed your site ! Random products module still display , but only have a product , Please explain detail your problem !

eccompro Friend

I can’t seem to control how the content is formatted. For example, I’m trying to get the title of the product to line up in the title bar of the background image. Then I want the picture, price, and add to cart button to appear vertically centered in the content portion of the box below the title bar. Also, when you hover over the product, the entire table is a link and changes color. I don’t want that, I would like only the button to have the hyperlink.

Can this be done through CSS or do I have to edit the .php file to make this work.

Sherlock Friend

eccompro !
    order of random product module is title –> image –> add to cart button, if you want reposition they , i think that you must edit php code, about change color , you must edit in css code.
    good luck !

eccompro Friend

It was all fixed through CSS code. As it turns out the easiest way to fix it was to enable the title to show in the module properties and then add top and bottom padding to my elements.

Thansk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eccompro 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum