Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello again,

How can I assign modules to artist individual

for example module A to artist A
    module b to artist b,
    etc…

Thank you,

ps. i have created a new menu for artist but no appen again and assign module individual not work, only if assign module to menu artist (what i not what, as module appear the same for all artists).

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kanenses 426356 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello again,

How can I assign modules to artist individual

for example module A to artist A
    module b to artist b,
    etc…

Thank you,

ps. i have created a new menu for artist but no appen again and assign module individual not work, only if assign module to menu artist (what i not what, as module appear the same for all artists).</blockquote>

Hi if you want to show individual module on individual artists you need to create more menu for it .
    As artist are on article page . so you need to create individual menus for individual artists .
    Create menu with single article menu type , select your artist article and assign the modules like this way .
    Hope it make sense . 🙂

kanenses Friend

Hello,

I have created with external link for individual artist. But it seems not work.
    I need assign default article and not with external link, is that?

Thank you

edit: I have created a single article menu, but I get a “none default” display for artist. how can I fix it?

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Article picks all module assigned to their parent category .
    can you explain the problem with neat and clean screenshot with all details .
    Also send me PM the admin credentials of your site . i will gave a closer look

kanenses Friend

Hi,

I have assign a single artist to individual menu, but lose the configurations style for artist.
    Look you pm, credentials send

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kanenses 426427 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have assign a single artist to individual menu, but lose the configurations style for artist.
    Look you pm, credentials send

thank you</blockquote>
    Hi as i checked the red bar layout is break when you choose the article (artist type layout )
    i sent this thread to the Dev team for give their review on it ,
    thanks

kanenses Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 426428 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi as i checked the red bar layout is break when you choose the article (artist type layout )
    i sent this thread to the Dev team for give their review on it ,
    thanks</blockquote>

Exactly 😉 As I tell.

Thank you

kanenses Friend

Any development on this?

Thank you

any update guys?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kanenses 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum