Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

It does not appear possible to have positions Aside 1, 2, 3 active at the same time so that they appear on one row…I’ve tried this with blog view and various other components….Shouldn’t the component area be responsive itself as it looks as if this uses a fixed width which causes one of the 3 Aside positions to drop down below into two columns..

Please see my dev site in this example I’m using Jomsocial as the component..

Note:

Modules do not have fixed widths…I have also tried with 3 x Custom HTML modules with no content..

Jomsocial has its min-width set to 400px……easily enough room for 3 x Aside positions…

http://www1.aerosolplanet.com/site4/index.php/community

Dave

dave_logic Friend

<em>@dave_logic 320806 wrote:</em><blockquote>It does not appear possible to have positions Aside 1, 2, 3 active at the same time so that they appear on one row…I’ve tried this with blog view and various other components….Shouldn’t the component area be responsive itself as it looks as if this uses a fixed width which causes one of the 3 Aside positions to drop down below into two columns..

Please see my dev site in this example I’m using Jomsocial as the component..

Note:

Modules do not have fixed widths…I have also tried with 3 x Custom HTML modules with no content..

Jomsocial has its min-width set to 400px……easily enough room for 3 x Aside positions…

http://www1.aerosolplanet.com/site4/index.php/community

Dave</blockquote>

Please ignore this….I am a victim of responsive design….At work now and all three columns display on my 19″ monitor…Was using laptop at weekend..

David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dave_logic 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum