Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

As I can remove the HOT label.

1. Screenshot_1
    TomC Moderator

Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on?

carlucci Friend

I think it is very clear what I want.
    Here’s the link: http://dietapino.com

http://dietapino.com/index.php/recetas/todas-la-recetas

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can get rid of it from changing in css file

Open templates/ja_wall/css/template.css file

Find and remove script

/* Item Status---*/
    .item-hot .header h2 {
    position: relative;
    text-indent: 45px;
    }

.item-hot .header h2:before {
    background: #c00
    color: #fff
    content: "HOT";
    display: block; /* cannot use "inline" or "inline-block" 'cause bad character */
    font-size: 10px;
    line-height: normal;
    padding: 2px 0;
    text-align: center;
    border-radius: 3px;
    position: absolute;
    left: 0;
    top: 2px;
    width: 40px;
    text-indent: 0;
    }

carlucci Friend

O.K.
    Thank you very much

ibewguy Friend

I know this already, but is there a way to tie the HOT label with the number of times the article was accessed?

I know this is not an inherent function with the WALL so I will have to go in and add the HOT label to articles I want to promote?

Thanks!

carlucci Friend

<em>@ibewguy 403384 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know this already, but is there a way to tie the HOT label with the number of times the article was accessed?

I know this is not an inherent function with the WALL so I will have to go in and add the HOT label to articles I want to promote?

Thanks!</blockquote>

I agree with you.
    I really do not like moving the CSS code.
    But for now, I have solved the problem so ugly.
    The labels “NEW” and “HOT” should be controlled otherwise. I hope that can give suport a much better solution.
    Thanks!

http://dietapino.com

swissa Friend

<em>@ibewguy 403384 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know this already, but is there a way to tie the HOT label with the number of times the article was accessed?

Thanks!</blockquote>

On my, admittedly old (but still up to date J2.5) version, if you look in template manager/wall you will see a hot hits count. You can pick off how many times the article is hit before it gets the hot badge. Haven’t checked to see if Wall 3.x has it.

Maybe that helps?

1. wall
    carlucci Friend

<em>@swissa 403435 wrote:</em><blockquote>On my, admittedly old (but still up to date J2.5) version, if you look in template manager/wall you will see a hot hits count. You can pick off how many times the article is hit before it gets the hot badge. Haven’t checked to see if Wall 3.x has it.

Maybe that helps?</blockquote>

Yes, I know.
    It have two drawbacks.
    . 1 – Not individually, one value for all.
    . 2 – You can not control.
    Thank you for your help.
    Merry Christmas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  carlucci 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum