Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

<em>@karlhus 108600 wrote:</em><blockquote>ascot—

where are you at now? do you have a successul install? have you located the artistic images and CSS?

let us know where you are at, post a link, and then we can help you move forward from there…

-karl</blockquote>

Hi Karl —

Hello,

I have purchased a template from Joomla Art called JA Wistery. JA Wistery comes with a ‘Normal’ style and an ‘Artistic’ style.

Joomla Art has created these packages for Joomla 1.0 as well as Joomla 1.5.

I signed up sot that I could get the ‘Artistic’ version for Joomla 1.5.

When I installed the package, I was suprised to learn that the ‘Artistic’ version was not created for Joomla 1.5. The package ONLY includes the ‘Normal’ version for 1.5

When I unzip the package for version 1.0, I have all of the images, css, source files etc. for the ‘Artistic’ version.

Therefore, all I want is to have Joomla Version 1.5, but with the ‘Artistic’ style. I do not know what images need to be copied, what CSS needs to be changed, what code needs to be changed, etc.

You can see my current site, with the ‘Normal’ template at:

http://174.132.165.130/~ascott/

You can see the ‘Artistic’ template that I want at:

http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php

Click JA Wistery, then Select the ‘Artistic Style’ from the menu at the top.

ascotttutoring Friend

<em>@unleashit 75911 wrote:</em><blockquote>And don’t forget to copy the css as well. I just dumped the whole template images and css directories from version 1 to my J1.5 install. Looks perfect so far.

By the way, I joined joomlart specifically for the Joomla 1.5 Artistic version of this template. I almost went into a sweat for a minute there…</blockquote>

There seems to be more to it than that. The typography looks different. The Left / right menu looks different. Did you get this to match Artistic exactly?

ascotttutoring Friend

<em>@karlhus 108600 wrote:</em><blockquote>ascot—

where are you at now? do you have a successul install? have you located the artistic images and CSS?

let us know where you are at, post a link, and then we can help you move forward from there…

-karl</blockquote>

I successfully installed v1.5 (Normal). Then I tried uploading Artistic CSS and Images from 1.0 to my site.

The pictures worked, however the left/right menu does not look like it shows in the Artistic Demo.

I deleted my entire joomla, reinstalled v1.5 (Normal), and am out of ideas.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ascotttutoring 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum