Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello

On frontpage with magazine style, i wanted to order articles by publish date. Whatever article i modify, it only orders on ID. I cannot find the way to change this.

Has anyone experienced this or knows what to do ?

tks

Hieu Nguyen Admin

It’s a confirmed bug. We will update it in a stable release of Purity III. Stay tune!

schlogo Friend

Good news, i can stop pulling my hairs ! 😀 Tks And i ve been templating around for years, this is one of the most interesting Template i ve used !

<em>@Hieu Nguyen 409754 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s a confirmed bug. We will update it in a stable release of Purity III. Stay tune!</blockquote>

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Thanks for your support! This will be a great motivation for us to continue improve Purity III! 🙂

admospheres Friend

Did this confirmed bug get ironed out? I ask, because we are experiencing major issues at http://www.rcreader.com with regards to the ordering of articles displayed on the front page by category below the fold.
    Please advise,. Hieu?
    Thanks much!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@admospheres: What did the problem on your site?

I checked Menu Item Type: xLayout – Magazine and saw the Article Order and Order Direction have been supported on that

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-10-at-14.21.07
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum