Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Sorry to be a pain (I’ve posted 3 times or so in the last 2 weeks)

Problem 1)

http://www.oyis.org/b/index.php/en/abouten/welcomeen – my article only displays in what seems to be “content-mass-top”.

Can I make it display for the width of the page like usual?

Problem 2)

JA Side News on the front page “News and Events”

if I play on the WiFi@OYIS article it will display on the front page but I want to display on a new page like menu articles.

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Problem 1 )

You are using for your menu item welcome the Home layout that has the content block on the left side

If you want to have content taking all available space then you need to use the two-sidebar layout

Problem 2 ) You need to add your contents to a menu item to show it in a new page

example: ja side news is a module using a content category , so you will need to assign that category to a menu item so you can tell joomla how these articles should be showed

P.S. I applied changes on your website

pavit Moderator

Hi

Problem 1 )

You are using for your menu item welcome the Home layout that has the content block on the left side

If you want to have content taking all available space then you need to use the two-sidebar layout

Problem 2 ) You need to add your contents to a menu item to show it in a new page

example: ja side news is a module using a content category , so you will need to assign that category to a menu item so you can tell joomla how these articles should be showed

P.S. I applied changes on your website

gazpalmer Friend

As always amazing support – thank you, Pavit.

gazpalmer Friend

As always amazing support – thank you, Pavit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gazpalmer 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum