Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have problem with showing articles and some modules such as polling etc. in internet explorer. I’m using following:

Joomla 1.5.23
    Ja_Lead as template
    ie 8 (I tried in other versions, same problem)

Can you please help me this problem

Thanks

himangi Friend

Hi,

Since the JA Lead demo runs fine in IE (any version), the template should work fine as it is. I have checked your site in IE7 and it shows me the content div but not articles as you said. It also does not show the right column. So it seems that there is some code written specifically for IE which may be breaking the template..

If you can PM me site admin details and ftp details, I can take a look.

kamnaderi Friend

Thanks for your message. Would you please give me your email so I can send you the details. To be honest, I’m almost new to Joomlart and not sure what you meant by ‘PM’. But I’ll be more than happy to provide you all details via email.
    My email is kamnaderi@gmail.com

Thanks again
    Kam

himangi Friend

Hi,

By PM I meant private message. I would prefer that than email. If you click on my name, it will give you an option Private Message. Click on private Message link and send me your site details via message.

kamnaderi Friend

I sent you the PM. Thanks

himangi Friend

Hi,

The problem is with the article About Us. If you check the site right now, I have published some Joomla info article and it shows up fine in all browsers.

I checked the About Us article and it seems to me that you have copied the article from some text editor like Microsoft Word, which puts its own tags in it while formatting. Remove all that unnecessary code from the article and it will show up in IE..

kamnaderi Friend

Many thanks Himangi. You’ve been great.

Thanks alot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kamnaderi 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum