Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

After editing an article, I click on Save — and there should be a green bar with the text "Message – Article successfully saved". This no longer works. No green bar. No Message.
    What has been happening for the last 2 weeks is, click on Save and the wheel just keeps spinning. (this is the spinning wheel with text "connecting" in the tab.
    I finally have to X out of the tab, or click the Back Arrow to get out. The article is then locked, but the content did actually save.
    This is very annoying. How can I fix it. I have cleared the cache in Joomla and also in my browser.
    I’m using TinyMCE editor and this happens with and without the editor.
    Also, I have no trouble saving a module, just an article.
    Thanks,
    Nancy

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u updated your Joomla recently, It seems the problem is from your Joomla.
    I suggest you restore the site backup and try to update Joomla on test site first. Or take backup of site and update the Joomla again.
    Beside i can see article is creating but taking too much time at my end: http://prntscr.com/egxqac

Hope it helps.
    Regards

Nancy Kimball Friend

Too much content will be lost if I take it back to when it was working correctly. Maybe the next Joomla update will fix it.
    Thank you,
    Nancy

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!
    You may post issue on Joomla forum and optimize your database if it helps too.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum