Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am using Joomla 1.5.18
    And Joomlart JA lead template lastest version

My articles are not displaying on the front page when I select Front Page Blog Layout on my main site.
    I have made sure that the articles are also published to be on front page.

When I change Template to another, i.e beez the articles are displaying on the front-page, so it have to be something with the Ja Lead template.
    Can anyone help me how to solve this?

🙂

Tnx in advance for all help!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi,

Please post your site URL and PM me the login details. I would like to have a look.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Smartmax,

Please PM me your site login details. I shall have a look and try to help you out. At the same time you can raise a support ticket and give login details too. So if its not me, then the support guys will help you out.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply from my end. I had been away travelling last week. You can see the top navugation, last item is Resources >> Choose Support / contact from that dropdown.>> Then on the contact form choose Technical support.

To send PM, click on my name and choose Private Message.

You can also check the raise support ticket link from my signature below.

Arvind

gcam1970 Friend

is there a solution to this issue and can someone post the fix. Thanks

jratunh21 Friend

<em>@gcam1970 192477 wrote:</em><blockquote>is there a solution to this issue and can someone post the fix. Thanks</blockquote>

I searched and searched and searched. Finally, I found the answer. Check out this article. http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2089633

After I edited my code, I also uninstalled that module. Whether or not I had to, who knows, but I did it anyway! lol 😎
    I am very disappointed at JA for not posting the solution and for automatically creating a module to overide the front page manager. At least give us the option 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jratunh21 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum