Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I’d like to read more click on items on the main page and not see the slideshow, nor the other two modules are below.

Please look at the pictures to see who I mean.

What shall I do?

Thank you very much.

1. 2
    2. 1
    chavan Friend

Go to those slideshow and other modules to set to display on home page alone.

Wait I’m doing it for you

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

drdig Friend

I checked and in particular the three modules is checked to be displayed in HOME

drdig Friend

Can you fix it or tell me how to do it myself?
    thanks

drdig Friend

I keep waiting for a response to this issue …

chavan Friend

I have resolved it in the Morning. but Forgot it to tell you. Since the articles where not organised well.those content modules were appearing. So I added the articles to a menu and disable the Menu. That’s why it got solved.

drdig Friend

Sorry, my English is not very good and do not quite understand your explanation.

Could you explain step by step? I need to know how.

I deeply appreciate your help.

chavan Friend

In some cases, If the articles are not assigned to menu, the slideshow will not be able to make it not disappear in some pages.

The articles is now assigned to typography Menu. There is an option in each modules to make those to appears in some menus.

hope you understand, if not please contact me on skype. i will explain on skype call

drdig Friend

Thanks, but I still do not understand.
    I own Skype, but do not speak English, so I doubt we can communicate.
    However, if I could show a video or explain step by step what you did I’d appreciate it.
    That way I will not qu emolestarte more with the same subject.
    Thank you very much.

blancofabian Friend

if the item should be assigned to a menu item. If not, show slideshow and any other module to appear on Home in the example. It seems that any module to appear on Home and the main item is not assigned any option in any menu, does not know that admission to the article.

Chavan, this can be solved without the elegant to create you a menu not shown?

herciano Friend

Thanks for the solution, but, isn’t possible another solution?? :-[

In my case, if the menu is not publish it doesn’t work.

If I have to say to other people that they have to create a menu every time that they want to publish news it will be crazy and difficult for inexperience people.

Please, could someone give us another solution??

Thanks.

herciano Friend

Please, I can’t find a solution, it’s possible that somebody of joomlart give us a solution??? :((

Saguaros Moderator

Hi herciano,

The idea here is that those articles (or categories which those articles belong to) need assigning to 1 menu item, this menu item can belong to 1 menu that exists in your frontpage or you can use menu that not in frontpage, like some sample men in Backend > Menus: Fruitshop / About Joomla or another one or you can create a new one. These menus are still published but it doesn’t affect your site. So, well you can assign those articles (or categories which those articles belong to) 1 menu item of those menus and make sure that you don’t assign any module to this menu item

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum